- COVID-19 Company Safety Plan
- Company Cleaning & Disinfectant Procedures
- Cleaning Products List
- Data Sheet on the new MERV15 filters
- Electrostatic Sprayers
- IMG Clean Care Flyer
As an established leader in the charter motorcoach industry and the area’s only certified member of IMG (International Motorcoach Group), Premier has had a longstanding commitment to provide safe, comfortable, reliable group transportation.
In response to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Premier and fellow IMG members have committed to enhanced levels of cleaning and disinfecting, better known as “IMG Clean Care”.
With the goal of minimizing risk and creating a safe traveling environment we have implemented the following protocols that are aligned and exceed guidance by the CDC, travel industry; medical community and our own experienced advisors.
- Prior to every trip, Premier will clean and disinfect each vehicle utilizing a documented checklist to ensure a consistently clean, sanitized, and safe vehicle. This checklist will contain EPA & CDC approved disinfectants, as well as new innovative emerging technology that offers enhanced disinfecting of all surfaces.
- Premier will provide additional training to our technicians, cleaners, drivers and staff, for all aspects of the “IMG Clean Care” delivery.
- While traveling our professional drivers will maintain a clean and sanitized environment. Throughout the day, during stops, and at the end of each day, the driver will clean and sanitize high touch areas. This includes handrails, drivers cockpit, overhead compartments, AV equipment. armrests, seatbelts and restroom door handles.
- At regularly planned intervals, vehicles will undergo enhanced deep cleaning and disinfecting procedures to
supplement daily cleaning. This will include the use of specialty misting equipment to ensure the interior of the vehicle is properly sanitized.
In addition, “IMG Clean Care” requires operators to implement health screening procedures for their employees that will monitor their health, prevent them from reporting to work if they are ill or showing symptoms and require that they immediately self-isolate if they are showing symptoms of COVID-19.
It’s with this documented enhanced commitment to your health and safety that you can feel confident riding with us.
To find out more about Premier and our efforts during this pandemic please check out our Social Media feeds.
YouTube: Premier Transportation